VT 4 Line in Display

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquanut2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just purchased a VT 4 from my LDS and noticed that there is a vertical line on the bottom section of the display. I don't recall seeing it at the shop and it is still present when powered off just wondering if this is normal? Computer has never been on any dives, dropped or wet. Doesn't look right as it is not perpendicular with the rest of the digits and face.
Thanks for info or comparison to someone else's VT4

View attachment 106337

Attachments

• VT4.jpg
    VT4.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 205
The vertical line is correct.
BTW, if you register the VT 4.0 with Oceanic, they will send you a free code for the VT 4.0 Online Class. Your LDS should have told you that.

divepal_oceanic_vt4.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Yes the vertical line is ment to be there. We have two of them in the shop and they both have them. I would highly recomend registering it on the Oceanic website so you get your free online acsess code for dive computer training. It is well worth it you will learn everything about your computer.

Back
Top Bottom