Vytec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Ditto.

I don't want to sound stupid, but what's an SPG? -- I'm guessing "submersible pressure gauge".

DivingDoc once bubbled...

I don't want to sound stupid, but what's an SPG? -- I'm guessing "submersible pressure gauge".

BINGO!!!!!!!!!

And she wins the NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her about it Johnny!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, sorry, I couldnt resist... Just kidding...

JeffAustin once bubbled...
Std. SPG on left side.

Me three. And I make a point of checking my SPG a couple of times during each dive to confirm I'm getting good data on the Vytec.

I have one, and so does my sister and her husband. One of our concerns was geting the same codes when we "power up." Not a problem. If that was to occur, all you have to do is turn the air off, then back on. Bam! New code is assigned. I don't have a problem seeing the display either. As far as Nitrox goes, haven't gotten there yet.

Tom

lal7176:
So that's what happened. Ok, now I can say I've never had a signal loss. Thanks.

I also use a SPG clipped off on the left side. It's out of the way until I need it. It's also really useful to check the pressure of a tank during dive prep without having to turn on the Vytec.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom