Want a buddy, BAD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmoss

Reaction score
I'm from Seattle visiting Ouahu 6-18 November and need to fill my diving fix. I'll be working during the day. evenings and weekends are my best times. If you are advanced and in need...drop me an email megaboats@yahoo.com. 1000 plus dives with 25 years experience, I have young padawan. And I'm only 33.

Welcome to the Board.... I wish I could help you... best of luck..

Tmoss,
I wish I could join you or even had the problem having to find a buddy to dive Hawaii!
Just wondering if you have ever done any business with TLSEA in Seattle? My Brother-inlaw teaches there. Iv'e seen their website a few times and they look like a fun group to dive with. Have fun on your trip

I might be able to make some time. Have to see what the weather is doing.

Wildcard:
I might be able to make some time. Have to see what the weather is doing.

Did anything ever come of this? I'm going to be on Oahu on 11/17 and wouldn't mind getting in a dive or two before heading off to Kauai on 11/20.

Not looking real great with my schedule for this weekend. Poss saturday afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom