Want a wife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm... maybe I should check out the areas where there is an excess of women... hopefully I'll do better than on this isolated little island!

dont sell your little island short Dr Bill... im sure there are lots of women in former eastern block countries that would love to visit :wink:

well you wouldnt want to be diving in Mt Isa but more words from the endangered mayor

"Quite often you will see walking down the street a lass who is not so attractive with a wide smile on her face,"
The Associated Press: Seeking ugly women for Outback's lonely hearts

if this is an example of a Mt Isa bloke no wonder they are single :lotsalove:

Sigh...

Would you believe that I now nearly call Mt Isa home - its where I fly to from brisbane on my way out to site.....

I won't comment on the attractiveness or otherwise of the male population of the town, which is composed mostly of miners and station hands...

Sigh...

Would you believe that I now nearly call Mt Isa home - its where I fly to from brisbane on my way out to site.....

I won't comment on the attractiveness or otherwise of the male population of the town, which is composed mostly of miners and station hands...

heheheehhe - but dont you have a lovely lady already so i didnt think you were in need of a "beauty-disadvantaged" lady :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom