WANTED - Looking to purchase 2 (set) HP 120's (more)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tolzmaka

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm Looking for a set of HP Steel 120's to match my existing set. I currently have two sets of twins : 120 HP steels and LP 92 steels. Looking to replace the LP's with another set of the HP 120's. I'm 6' 2" and the 120's just trim out better on me - not to mention that at 51, the added capacity helps me out to boot. I am certainly willing to trade or buy outright or just sell the LP 92's also and will probably list them in a separate thread. Will include photos within a day or so or by request if any further info is required. The 92's are in current hydro (2012) and are scubapro Fabers (will check born on date). They are twined right now and but could be broken down into singles. I would like to sell them as a set however, under the right circumstances I would break them up. I need a second set of doubles and have a couple of single steels (HP130 and HP119) - if I could find a match for one of them I can part out the 92's. Any interest please contact me.

So jut to be clear I guess what I'm really looking for is any of the following:

(2) HP 120's
(1) HP 130
(1) HP 119

OR to SELL a set of LP 92's

Will amend this with pictures ASAP

I have a set of hp 120 that I want to get rid of. PM me if you want more information.

Thanks
Ryan

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom