Waterproof Sirius Shorty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrazyUncle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For Sale: Waterproof Brand Sirius 3MM shorty wetsuit, XXL. New, never wet. Took it out of the box, tried it on, and put it back in the box in the closet. Shorty's are not for me! Color is blue, white, and black. $140.00 plus shipping.

Wow! Not even an offer! No one wants to new shortie? This is an excellent wetsuit. I know I saw this suit on one of the online retailers for $160 and that's about $40 less than I paid. I just want to get some of my money back on this since I'll never use it. Still has the tag on the zipper!

Hi CrazyUncle

I have the 3mm full suit and love it. I don't need a new shorty but if $75.00 would help I'll add it to the collection. Just let me know how much shipping would be to OH.

Thanks Troy

Thanks for the offer Bobcat, the best I can do is $110 shipped. If you dive a Waterproof you know how great they are. This suit has never seen water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom