Waterproof Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are popular here...specially the new "designed" wetsuits...have booties from them and only heard good things...oh and as david wilson said: www.waterproof.se is the company site...

These are the rental suits at my LDS. My husband was always disappointed when the akonas were out and he had to use the waterproof suit. The main thing he hated was the excessive amount of extra rubber at the wrists and ankles, he felt like he was suiting up for the arctic and thought that the proportions for the wrists and ankle seals were not in line with the sizing of the suit.

They are very nice suits. By far the warmest wetsuit Ive used and definitely a nice looking suit. I have a 3mm and a 7mm. Im also a big fan of their gloves. The 5mm gloves kept my hands warm in the 47 degree water in British Columbia.

Thanks for all the replies..I have a pair of the gloves also.. Best gloves on the market. My LDS sells them but as far as I know hasn't sold any and I haven't heard any word on them, positive or negative. They look like a well made suit and have nice features...lots of zippers and wrist/ankle seals. They are actually cheaper than the high end bare suit.(7mm vs 7mm).

Back
Top Bottom