Wbp - Sun 2/26/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody up for a dip at the pond on Sunday? If the forecasted report is accurate they are saying Sunny with a high of 48. Would be nice to have an afternoon dive when it is at it's warmest if anybody is interested.

Matt

Sorry, old man, have OW class this weekend.

the K

Sorry Matt,
I will be out of town playing "Civil War soldier" this weekend. Maybe the 1st weekend in March I can come out and play "deep sea diver" with you.:D :D

BTW, how was the trip to Florida last weekend?

Jeremy

Hey, Jer, what battle you re-enacting?

JKSteger:
BTW, how was the trip to Florida last weekend?
It was great, thanks for asking. Got some great cave dives in with Jason B., plankspanker, and babyduck.

Congrats on the drysuit Jer, I'm curious what battle you are re-enacting as well.

Have fun with your class K.

As for first weekend in March, I'm heading back down to the warm weather of Florida for some more cave diving.. :)

Matt

The Kraken:
Hey, Jer, what battle you re-enacting?

Battle of Aiken, Civil War
The Confederate Army claimed one of its last victories at the battle of Aiken on February 11, 1865. The victory spared the South’s first cotton mill and the historic cities of Aiken and North Augusta. After the end of war, on March 10, 1871, sections of Orangeburg, Lexington, Edgefield, and Barnwell Counties were consolidated to form Aiken County.

This is in Aiken, SC.

Jeremy

Now I'm gonna tell y'all bout that there cave divin !!!
It'll make ya go blind, I tell ya!!!
First ya skin turn milky white, it git all wrinkly
The yer eyes git to buggin out frum tryin to see in the dark . . .

I jest aint right, boy , I'm tellin ya !!!!

Back
Top Bottom