Website thread (your opportunity to beat up on the website designer)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian:
Believe it or not, I finally got a weekend off. I did some tweaking here and there already. It may be worth a look to see what you think. As you know, comments are always welcome!

Brian,

Do you suppose that on your descriptions of dive sites, like on the nice page with photos that you put up for the lake near Grayling, that you should give driving instructions? Dave and I wouldn't mind trying a different lake from time to time, and I have no clue where this place is.... I think when the ice goes out, we'll try Grindstone City for a shore dive, and will provide to you, a write up of what we find.

of putting a link with Mapquest or something similar that shows it on a map. I am not real great with directions so my own write up on that front would probably get somebody lost.

diverbrian:
of putting a link with Mapquest or something similar that shows it on a map. I am not real great with directions so my own write up on that front would probably get somebody lost.

I did write up the directions to Bear Lake myself as Mapquest kept giving me a Bear Lake on the western side of the state.

Check the page on Higgins Lake and you will get the idea of what I am trying to do. Thanks for noticing.

Ok,

I am looking for something to add for articles by our members. I have trimmed the links down to the ones that I have pages written for, but I will hopefully fill them up.

Please don't be shy! I will accept articles/write-ups and pictures about most anything Great Lakes oriented. Let's have one of the most complete websites that we can!

Thank!

Back
Top Bottom