Weekly Night Dive-Thur Dec 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys with the storm kicking up things Thrus. nights dive & maybe Sat. dive maybe cancelled. Keep your fingers crossed or pray to the sea Gods for good conditions.

John

No more cancelled dives. We will meet, access the situation, and dive or go eat.That is if Gladstone's is still there:D:D

Rick

Darn,
I'm teaching till 10 Thursday evening.
I wish it occurred to me to check this board and calendar before scheduling
phooey. won't make that mistake again.

though now that i think about it...
have any idea how churned up it will be?
yikes... i dont know that anyone will be diving this week.

maybe next week...

If you guys DO dive, please be careful!! I hear the waves are more suited for surfing this weekend....

I just had something urgent come up, so, I won't be able to drive down to the dive tonight. Just heard a wave report from one of the BC's, and it has died down, and looks divable. Pay attention to the tide change, because it could kick back up again.

Have a good time, and as always, Dive Safe, and Dive Wise!

Rick

Sorry guys but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it either. If anybody does go let me know how it was.

John

I came, I saw, I went home dispondent! I showed up early, convinced the parking guy at Gladstones that although I was going to the beach I shouldn't pay the $7 "beach fee" but rather the $4.50 "restaurant fee" to which he readily agreed. I parked, got out & looked at the 3' sets vigorously rolling in. Realizing I didn't know where the reef actually was, and that the waves had picked up substantially from lunchtime, I decided to cheese it. Again, nice parking guy refunded my cash and I headed home-- dry, but in one piece.

The reef is suppose to be behind Gladstones. You can park on the street also next time. We'll try this site again sometime in the future.

John

Back
Top Bottom