weighted STA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm about 99% sure the H with fit the Hollis.

add another 99% certainty. The 11" bolt spacing was standardized by Dive Rite 25-30 years ago and is the standard on all backplates because of doubles. The only incompatibility I am aware of with singles rigs is when you try to thread cam bands through the backplate, not all wings have compatible cam band spacing. With an STA you only use the grommets, and I am unaware of any bolt spacing issues on STA's or wings

Ok. Thanks for that information. I'm guessing from your replies Hollis don't do one then?
The only thing putting me off the halcyon is the price and it comes with tank straps that I already have.

Diveseeskers.com sells all the parts separately or as a package.

I looked for something like that too but couldn't find one so on my Hollis backplate, I use the Highland V Trim Weight Pouch from Dive Gear Express. You can fill it with weight as much or as little as you need. Bolts in snug, don't even know its there.

Yep, I use it with a single AL80.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom