Well I finally did it ................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fins

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just ordered an Inon D-180, WAL and dome port as well as an Ikelie dual handle tray and ultralight arms/clamps etc. to go with my Oly-5050 and PT-015.

Now the fun begins :shades:

Mark

Incidentally, I have a Fisheye Tray and locline arm for sale like those shown at http://seashooters.com/olympusu-w.asp no reasonable offer refused.

justleesa:
You went shopping big time! Hope you get it wet soon!

Me too!!!!

I've been putting off this purchase for a couple months but I was getting the itch to spend that income tax refund. Just couldn't wait any longer.

make sure you share your pics on here!

Will the tray & arm fit a PT-010? Also, what strobes will it fit?

justleesa:
Any diving in the near future?

Nothing definite right now other than some pool sessions to get to know the new equipment. But it looks like one of the quarry's in Ohio on Memorial day weekend and hopefully a trip to Curacao in September or October.

sigelr:
Will the tray & arm fit a PT-010? Also, what strobes will it fit?

Sigelr,

The tray and arm will work with the PT-010. I'm unsure as to what strobes work with the locline arm. But you can purchase the appropriate part from locline as needed. I believe there is a post somehwere here in the U/W photography area that references the locline website.

fins:
Sigelr,

The tray and arm will work with the PT-010. I'm unsure as to what strobes work with the locline arm. But you can purchase the appropriate part from locline as needed. I believe there is a post somehwere here in the U/W photography area that references the locline website.

FYI...

The fisheye tray and arms have been sold.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom