Well this sux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishoutawater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
First morning in Key Largo Holiday Inn, it's warm, I'm looking off of my balcony at the dive boats getting ready for the day, and me and my wife are SICK! Made a huge mistake in stopping to eat at some seafood dive just north of Ocala. Went on to spend the night at her mothers house in Cocoa Beach. Next morning, yesterday, we were both afraid to wander very far from a terlet.
Providence? Honestly, I'm just kidding in my profile about trying to earn my Warhammer manuever T-shirt.
Anyway, hopefully this will pass quickly and I'll be able to dive in the next day or two.
We did go to Sharky's but didn;t stay long. And we ate at the Fish House, and in retrospect, we probably should have waited on that one, because the food there is MUCH MUCH better there than it was at Something St Something just north of Ocala. Scallops almost as big as hockey pucks!

Sorry to hear that.

I am at Key West Inn (just across the canal from Sharkey's) until Friday.

Hope to get together for drinks Wednesday night 8-9pm gathering time at Sharke's. That is tonight!

704 806 2340 is my cell if anyone wants to join us.

Now I am off to dive Ophelia Brian!

(Diving Spiegel Grove with Cpt. Slate's Thursday AM if anyone wants to join!)

Cool! I doubt I'll be doing much drinking, but I'll be there.
In the mean time, we're off to eat breakfast, and check out some local stuff, and a few dive shops of course.

Amazing what a couple cups of coffee and a Sharky's breakfast Grande Burrito does for one's constitution Truley a miracle. Feel so good I went ahead and booked a dive this afternoon with Silent World just up the road. Last seat on the boat.
See ya'll tonite at Sharkys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom