We're outta here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
In less than 12 hours we'll be on our way to Roatan! This is our 3rd trip to CoCo View Resort and we can't wait to get back.

Beast surprised me with an early anniversay gift today...a Nikon CoolPix 880 digital camera. So if I can figure out how to get the photos into my computer, I'll have something to show you guys as soon as I get home!

See ya in a week...

Dee, I just get back and you leave! Wish I was coming with you. I didn't get enough diving on my trip! LOL

Wow, what a GREAT gift. My husband bought me that exact camera for Christmas. I love it except for the fact that it takes a second once you push the button for the picture to take! (Hopefully you'll figure that out before you get underwater so you can compensate!) Unfortunately he wouldn't let me buy the $900 underwater housing to go with it so I didn't get many diving pictures since my little underwater camera died on me! ;-0 I did however get some GREAT pictures of the Mayan ruins we went to! :)

So I'll be anxious to hear about your trip and to find out how your camera did! I just might have to buy that housing behind his back! :devilish:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom