West Palm Beach - Memorial Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BHB, 5:30 High tide on Saturday! Sounds like fun!
Be there by 4:15 or so, in the water by 4:45-4:55, get a good 90 min dive in.

Scuba_Jenny:
BHB, 5:30 High tide on Saturday! Sounds like fun!
Be there by 4:15 or so, in the water by 4:45-4:55, get a good 90 min dive in.

If I get blown out with Kev, I will definitely be up for that!!

I love BHB, but you should know that if the surf is really kickin' the vis can be very limited. Since ther are alot of folks coming into town to dive this weekend, if it still looks like we're gonna be blown out on Friday I'll shoot up there and check it out.

Cool beans. Was thinking of the vis being cruddy, and with it a holiday weekend, the parking may be nightmare too!

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool beans. Was thinking of the vis being cruddy, and with it a holiday weekend, the parking may be nightmare too!

None of this at the bridge though, m'kay?

scubajenny.jpg

i'll try my best to be a good dive buddy and not harass any marine life.

Pura Vida is a good op. As has already been stated...it's supposed to be honkin' all weekend.

I too was planning a SUPER 4 day dive weekend off Boynton Beach. It has been very disapointing watching the marine forcast. It sounds like [SIZE=-1]Blue Heron Bridge is it. [/SIZE]My daughter is starting her first scuba course in June and I was looking forward to showing her some the the shallow snorkel reefs around Plam Beach County. Oh well.
Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom