Wetnotes paper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flymolo

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know which size paper is used in wetnotes? I'm interested in purchasing some printer paper from riteintherain.com, so I can type up useful tables and other information in the hopes I'll actually be able to read it, but I'm not sure which size paper to order.

I have the OMS Wetnotes and Amazon says the booklet itself is 3.8x5.9 inches, Id safely guess that the pages themselves are 3.5x5.5 inches. Hopefully someone else can measure and confirm.

What kind of tables are you planning to write? I'm still trying to figure out how to best use mine.

Also, Can we erase on the wetnote paper or are the pages single use?

I have the OMS Wetnotes and Amazon says the booklet itself is 3.8x5.9 inches, Id safely guess that the pages themselves are 3.5x5.5 inches. Hopefully someone else can measure and confirm.

What kind of tables are you planning to write? I'm still trying to figure out how to best use mine.

Also, Can we erase on the wetnote paper or are the pages single use?

At the minimum I was going to type up some tables for min gas, bailout radius, cns, and gas consumption. Also some useful conversions for imperial <-> metric and gas volume/pressure between dissimilar tanks. I'm basically looking to type up most of the stuff I already have in there but needs updating.

If you want some ideas of useful things to put in your wetnotes feel free to shoot me a DM. I find wetnotes to be very useful.

If I scribble a note on a page during a dive and later want to re-use the page, I erase the scribbles.

The ones I use (Halcyon) are about 4”x6”. I used a permanent sharpie to write down possible deco profiles with helitrox/trimix if I ever had a dive that went outside of the plan. While I carry them out of habit, I wear two computers so wet notes, outside of just writing something during a dive, are not as important in my diving as they use to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom