Wetrat Hits 100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohmigosh I don't log on for a day or two and what an AWESOME surprise!!! :D Thank you so much everybody for the congratulations, and for being there for me online and in the water! So many of you have encouraged me, given me advice and dived with me, and I've met some really good friends along the way here on SB!!

There's still so much to learn, but with dive buddies like you guys I know I'll some day be a grown up diver!!

Rock on So Cal Kelp Divers!!! :crafty:

John

Congrats, John. Wasn't it Donald Trump who said "Once you make the first hundred, it's easy to make the second hundred" (or was he talking million?).

Oh M' Gosh! My congrats my dear friend. You now leave the throes of the diver nOOb and enter the realm of the diver obsessed!

Tevis

Hey congrats, bro !!!!! Are we dive'n or what ? :wink:

You guys are very kind, thank you. Not sure anyone has ever got so much attention for hitting 100 dives! Did I win the lottery and didn't hear about it or something? :D

John L.

wetrat:
You guys are very kind, thank you. Not sure anyone has ever got so much attention for hitting 100 dives! Did I win the lottery and didn't hear about it or something? :D

John L.

Bro, if you did can I put in a request for some new gear ? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom