Wetsuit brand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive just north of you! I live in Montreal but have been diving in Brockville, Ontario (just east of Kingston/1000 Islands). I am using 2pce Bare suit. A 7mm full suit and a 7mm hooded shorty. The water a few weeks ago was about 56F and I was so toasty for all 5 dives over 2 days. The lds had a good price on them - paid $419 Cdn but it was well worth it to be comfortable and able to enjoy the dives. I will be in it again this weekend for 5 dives to complete my advanced course. I will also need it in San Diego (my dad lives there so free stay, free airmiles - life is lookin' good!) as the water isn't all that warm as one would think and they have a significant thermocline too.....sometimes to 47-52 F! So it will serve me well.

Diver_Gurl82:
What is a good inexpensive brand for a wetsuit? I need one that is 7mm because it is cold in New England!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom