Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebreather instructer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER... Please explain

Votes: 14 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But am drying out, because I haven't been able to dive in so long. I hate being dry all the time. ;-0

jbd once bubbled...
from Czechoslovakia, with a bit of Irish and German mixed in along with a wee touch of Cherokee Indian.

Can we guess what the women in your family did for a living?

LOL - just kidding :D

R..

I am a Padi Rescue Diver (with Ow & AOW). I plan to have my nitrox within the next month & be at least a Divemaster by next June.

OW, AOW, SLAM (YMCA)
Master Diver, AI, DM (NAUI)
Equipment Maintenance (SSI)
Nitrox, Nitrox Blending, VIP (TDI/SDI)

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

drbill once bubbled...
Why do you want to know? Are you with Homeland Security checking on us terrorist SCUBA divers?

I CAUSED THAT!!! :) i was working on the widby island naval airstation a year ago.
we had the company 3/4ton van and all i had in it was my gear during the two weeks we were going on and off the base. it was kool for the first week than they started to be hard asses about things - they searched the van and when they found all my scuba gear they wanted to know why i had it in the van - i told then"we're were on an island for christ sake!!! and i can't work all the time! ( the reason it was in the van was so i could go dive right after work instead of haveing to load the stuff - but why tell them that?)

Next day - the warning about terrorist scuba divers came out

:cheer:

Hm... simple OW for now... a man with gear and a swimsuit..sometimes a speargun or camera.. in search of peace, solitude, some sharks teeth (preferably not attached to live sharks), spanish gold, and good stuff to eat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom