What are your favorite C'bean destinations for food?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll add my nod to Sint Maarten/Saint Martin. It's half Dutch (Sint Maarten) and half French (Saint Marten). The food's fun everywhere. Eat 'til ya croak!!

Doc must be gettin' some sorta commission from that Tobacco place :D

Yes, I have to admit, I love the food here.

Lots of international cuisine. Of course, the French side has lots of French food... go figure. The Dutch side has lots of BBQ, seafood, steaks, local food, Italian, etc. I love it! My waistline doesn't tho! 8 mos here, and 12-16 more to go!

I also love the dining in St. Vincent. I lived there for a short time, and I found the roti at VeeJay's in Kingstown to be superb! Not the rooftop VeeJay's that is the touristy one, the one downtown that is nothing more than a shack! Both are good, but the downtown one is SO much better. Also, there is a BBQ place on the side of the road in Arnos Vale.... damn, what was the name of that again....? I dunno... oh well.

Have fun!

Barbados- Everyone has flying fish sandwiches and that barbados hot sauce. I could eat them 3 meals a day.

Back
Top Bottom