What celebrity would you like to go diving with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's see, I'm a solo diver but would be willing to make an exception here. I've already mentioned Miss Alba a year ago but I've changed my mind (would still enjoy diving with her of course). If I'm using my own equipment on the dive, I'll go with Salma Hayek.

If I'm using their gear, my vote goes to Bill Gates, Paul Allen or Tiger Woods (as long as I'm a guest on their dive "boat").

I guess it is how you define celebrity, most that I would like to meet probly don't dive, Van Morrison, Tom Waites, Mojo Nixon, Stphen Wright, Chic Magee,The girl that Play Izzy from Grey's Anatomy, Howie Long, and Peyton Manning. The only one on my list that I thinks dive is Tiger Woods.

1. Angelina Jolie in warm caribean water...yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Cuba Gooding Jr.

No contest. Rebecca Romjin.

A lady who is smart enough to have a progressive and diverse career in spite of her beauty.

In the Caribbean on a private live-aboard for at least a week.

Willy - from free willy

arenny:
Any celebrity...
Well, I did write a regular article for a newspaper once...
arenny:
...without an attitude...
Ummm, sure. I can do that...
arenny:
...and lots of money to spend...
I hate to brag, but I did have a million in my wallet on my last trip to Italy...
arenny:
taking me diving around the world!
Now that part is a 100% match... :D

Almost makes you wonder why she has not PM'd me yet... Hmmmmm...

Dennis Haysbert! He's a Tech Diver. Interesting man.

Back
Top Bottom