What did everyone get for christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Supernal: how is that pillow? i've been wanting to buy one but, i don't know anyone that has one that can tell me if they are good.

I got cash, one advantage of flying home for Christmas, don't want to get stuff that would fill luggage:) Only problem, I have to force my self to use it for lame bills, and not fun stuff (i.e. new drysuit....)

P.S. I have used a memory foam mattress for a few years, and I like it a lot. I'm always disappointed to sleep somewhere without one.

Scuba65:
Supernal: how is that pillow? i've been wanting to buy one but, i don't know anyone that has one that can tell me if they are good.

It takes a little getting used to (especially the higher bump) but once you do, you'll have less neck stiffness in the morning if you're prone to that.

The mattress pad took no getting used to at all...it was almost orgasmic!:D

Some new jeans, dockers, shirts...etc. A lovely day with my family, a Cowboys win, a sore knee from building all of my daughter's new toys while crawling around on the floor and oh yea...a new Suunto Cobra dive computer and back-up SPG! :D

Finally, get to put the old (mostly reliable) Cochran out to pasture.

Now, when will I get to test the Suunto out? I hate waiting.:14:

got a dive trip from my parents to sipadan malaysia, pair of jeans and a watch.....

Spent a week diving at Greenwood Beach Resort on Cat Island, Bahamas. :D

It SUCKS being back in the real world tonight. *pout*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom