what do pinoy divers do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Golf golf golf!!!
This is the perfect to go golfing in Palm Springs. During the summer, temps can reach in the 120F - roasting.

paolov:
how about underwater golf? modifiy the golf balls to give them more weight and remove the dimples on them
I don't think the problem would necessarily be the balls, rather the swing. You'd need to be very overweighted or have superb bouyancy, never mind the effect that water would have on swinging the club.

Halthron:
I don't think the problem would necessarily be the balls, rather the swing. You'd need to be very overweighted or have superb bouyancy, never mind the effect that water would have on swinging the club.
Yeah. Swinging a club on land is bad enough. I can't imagine how terrible it'd be underwater.

subzero:
This is the perfect to go golfing in Palm Springs. During the summer, temps can reach in the 120F - roasting.
perfect! less old folks on the course to get in the way and slow you down!!!

And of course, more beer in the golf cart, and the ball will roll further.... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom