Votes: 15 44.1%
  • SWIM

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • AEROBICS

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All that and,
Biking to work (12.5 each way), Mountain Biking, Hiking, Backpacking, and ...

I try to get to the gym 4-5 times a week. I lift weights, ride a bike, jog and swim.

Kronos13,
Are you going to attend the Concord Highland Games on Labor Day Weekend? I went last year. Had a great time. 7 Nations put on a good show.

run 2-3 miles daily 6x/week lift weights 4 days a week, crunches and other stuff 6x/wk

JustAddWater once bubbled...

Kronos13,
Are you going to attend the Concord Highland Games on Labor Day Weekend? I went last year. Had a great time. 7 Nations put on a good show.

Just AddWater,
I think you mean in the games in Pleasanton. I'll be there but not competing. That particular game is invite only. The Best of the Best and I'm not quite there yet. :D
7Nations won't be there this year, not clear on the reasons why. I'll be at the Tempest booth most of the time (when I'm not over watching the games) as they are friends of mine and I maintain their website . Stop by and say hi if you make out to the games.
Just ask for Dave.

I play basketball a lot, I run every day, I compete in mountain bike races so I'm always working on my bike, I swim a lot, lift weights (coach makes us but I don't complain), I'm into boxing and a lot of other team and individual sports. I do it all pretty much :D

Amber

Carry my doubles to car, from car, dive, carry my doubles to car, from car. It's an endless cycle :)

Tom

Well I run to the frige, and of course I work on aircraft for a living so that helps out. :wink:

Rich :mean:

I dont do anything to keep in shape. I really don't need to... Round is STILL a shape aint it????

I swear by it.

THE ABBSTAINER

It keeps your body in the shape you want, and it's like you dont have to work out at all.

The Abbstainer

Parts and accessories sold separately

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom