what i have been doing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
April 18 Tuesday

daytrip with jonix .......

April 19 - 20 Wednesday and Thursday

Rescue training on Nitrox Tanks ! must have this as a requirement on every Rescue class ! to use nitrox tanks on training dives !!!

and some dives with Rarediver !

APril 21 Friday

HA! just 1 deep dive and no other dives that day , this is considered rest day

April 22-23 Saturday and Sunday

now this is another tiring weekend AHHAHAHAHHAHA !!!! pawikan weekend..... and a deep dive with Matthew and his "bright Future" ! HAHAHAHHA!

April 24

had to turn down the dive for the day as i need to show my face in the office.

april 28 -29

Pangasinan beach - Puerta Del Sol resort

April 30 to May 1

Portulano (most probably)

unfortunately no pics. but the OW diver had this encounter very close just two meters away from her (good Alex left altready that day hehehhehe) and she had two encounters with pawikan and red frog fish

this was her 6th and 8th dive !

But MAtthew had a "Bright future" sunny DAY ! :D , Mat you should have been in the resort AHHAHAHAHa

clgsamson:
Got a picture of the pawikan?

paolov:
April 19 - 20 Wednesday and Thursday

and some dives with Rarediver !

Thanks Paolo! It was great meeting you.

Besides a bunch of unfocused pictures during our night dive due to contstant weaving of your light to indicate yet another scorpionfish, lionfish, decorator crab, shrimp, frog-fish, nudi, eel, etc and contracting swollen hands and numb fingers, it was a lot of fun :D

Thanks for letting me try out the back-plate - my wife is extremely happy with you being the reason she is not getting a new hand-bag as the money was already spent on this essential piece of equipment :D

I am half-way thru with my marathon trip from Manila to Malawi (total of 48 hours - ugh) - I am sitting in Germany (Frankfurt airport) waiting since 6 hours and still have another 5 hours to go for my connecting flight to Jo'Burg. I should be in Mozambique by April 29th and hopefully will get my new BCD pretty wet there.

Manuel

P.S. I have started to add some of the pictures in a gallery
P.S.2 - Due to the numb fingers, am I a Pasaway member now ? :D

Sorry, Manuel.

I know nooooooooooothing :wink:

Rarediver:
P.S. I have started to add some of the pictures in a gallery
P.S.2 - Due to the numb fingers, am I a Pasaway member now ? :D

some pictures ? 97 pics ........ and a Back Plate and Wings.... hehehhehe yeah you are pasaway on that

as for the numb fingers.... i don't think that is one of the criteria for being a pasaway.... :wink:

I hope you can join some of the future the PPD DOR (Philippine Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama) next one would be on May 19 to 21 at Anilao.

Nice meeting you and your family as well. and i hope your Daughter becomes a Doctor some day hehhehehehe.....

and you thought i was pulling your leg on the large Nudis......

and where is the pic of the true lobster by the crevice taken durign the night dive?

Rarediver:
Thanks for letting me try out the back-plate - my wife is extremely happy with you being the reason she is not getting a new hand-bag as the money was already spent on this essential piece of equipment :D

next time we'll let her try the BP/W configuration naman.

Rarediver:
I am half-way thru with my marathon trip from Manila to Malawi (total of 48 hours - ugh) - I am sitting in Germany (Frankfurt airport) waiting since 6 hours and still have another 5 hours to go for my connecting flight to Jo'Burg. I should be in Mozambique by April 29th and hopefully will get my new BCD pretty wet there.

Manuel

did ellen email you? she said ikelite in singapore did not have the DS50 strobe diffuser but they could order it for you. maybe best if wife does the coordinating with Ellen.

happy Whale sharking next week !!!!

My wife is sorting out the diffuser issue. Hope I get when I get back to Manila on Friday night.

Diving in Mozambique.... :( ...
We could not go to Benguera as it was all fully booked. Ended up on Ilha Matemo (not too far from Pemba - North Mozambique coast). Very choppy water, lots of wind, divemaster decided not to go out on the day of our arrival. He said "we will see tomorrow" and I threatened to "twist" his arm as I wasn't about to leave Mozambique without having dived, after having carried my stuff with me around the world.
Next day we went diving with a warning that viz should be bad... he wasn't kidding... max depth 1st dive was 33 feet and 2nd dive was 28 feet, viz of no more than 15 feet. Took some pictures of a clown and lost the group. I thought about the official PADI way, i.e. look for 1 minute and surface but got quickly to the "what the hell" stage and continued. Bumped into the group again after another 5 minutes without really looking for them. I guess I was on my way of solo diving :D

Diving there ? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to the Philippines. 1 nudi only, lots of dead coral, some fishies, no sharks/morays/mantas and definitely no whale sharks in that area. Too bad but at least I got to use my new back-plate for the first time.
I understand that south Mozambique is better but until I see it...

All the best, Manuel

Rarediver:
look for 1 minute and surface but got quickly to the "what the hell" stage and continued. Bumped into the group again after another 5 minutes without really looking for them. I guess I was on my way of solo diving :D

PASAWAY !!!!!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom