What is a good storage case for Cyclon regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all-
I've got a Cyclon 5000 regulator that I've had for nearly 20 years. Great unit: I used to put 100-200 dives on it per year, now I may put less than a dozen on it per year. It originally came in a nylon zippered bag. I've never felt that this bag provided good protection from humidity when the regulator is stored, or provided good protection from physical shock when traveling.
What are other people using to store their Poseidon regulators in? I tried a Pelican case today, but could not fold the hoses in a way that did not cause some stress.
Thanks for advice and insight.

I keep mine in the zippered bag they came in, I'm pretty sure you could get a replacement one of those from Poseidon, if not a cheaper unbranded alternative from somewhere like scuba toys

I've never felt that these bags provided good protection from humidity when the regulator is stored, or provided good protection from physical shock when traveling.

What are other people using to store their Poseidon regulators in?

I am not using a Pelican case, we had one at work that I tried. I believe it was a 1300- perhaps 2/3 the size of a shoe box. I was wondering what other people were using for storage for their regulators.

I use padded bags to store my regulators.

Back
Top Bottom