What is this Regulator nonsense....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if he can figure out how to keep CHAD under control, he'll be "miracle worker"!
:bonk:

Welcome to the ranks! HI CHAD! You're being surrounded!hehehehe! Too bad I can't be at Gilboa in January!:egrin:
Ber :bunny:

hum who and what are the guide lines for becoming a regulator for this forum . wear are the guidelines ect thanks just curious so if anyone knows please post them .

There are no 'guidelines'. Regulators are chosen by the "powers that be" for their contributions and dedication to the good of the board. The amount of time they spend on the board is also considered.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Regulators are chosen by the "powers that be" for their contributions and dedication to the good of the board.
Thus our confisuoion by the appointment of one ckharlan66 :HAHAHA:

medic13 once bubbled...
hum who and what are the guide lines for becoming a regulator for this forum . wear are the guidelines ect thanks just curious so if anyone knows please post them .

The first rule is that they don't revive 11 month old threads... :mean:

cornfed once bubbled...

The first rule is that they don't revive 11 month old threads... :mean:

I can think of a few other rules but heaven forbid If I bring that up again....:D

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...

I can think of a few other rules but heaven forbid If I bring that up again....:D

Feel free, things have been slow recently. FWIW, you have my permission.

cornfed once bubbled...

Feel free, things have been slow recently. FWIW, you have my permission.

We all know.........But you can consider split fins to be "Snake Poison" and still become a moderator.

Back
Top Bottom