What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin:
That soda machine behind you better be full of beer!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I can't drink beer. :( Is there any water bottle in there?

Teamcasa:
And this thread was funny as well.

Dave

What forum is that in? I can't view it- is that in some super-secret RED forum or is that just in one the average, non-supporting gal can snoop around in if she joins...

catherine96821:
You have a personalized scooter?
:D

My boyfriend had it put on there while we were at CocoView. :love:

And that's really not the porta potty behind me, that a plastic paddle boat. But I wouldn't have cared if it was the potty! I was just gettin' her to the water.

And no, that machine has pop in it, might be some water too.
But any man that treats me like a Princess I would surely fetch his beer.
It's a reciprical thing. You want a Princess, treat her like one.

You want a woman that can get ready as fast as you can?
Her head will be shaved, no makeup (like that's a big sacrifice:)), she'll be wearing sweats and a dirty t-shirt off the floor, no makeup, no jewelry and you can forget about shaving. Hairy, really hairy, armpits and legs. :blinking: And you'd better just hope that she doesn't need to have a mustache waxed either. I could go on, but I think ya get the picture.

pennypue:
And that's really not the porta potty behind me, that a plastic paddle boat. But I wouldn't have cared if it was the potty! I was just gettin' her to the water.

Oh- now- that's funny! I totally thought it was a portapotty... my minds in the gutter. All I think about is "going"!

We gals need to stop posting over here... the guys are going to get a complex!

My wife is an Engineer. You can't get more level headed than that. Engineers don't do drama. It's one of the things that are so nice about our relationship, we are both Electrical Engineers and Dork Divers, what more can you ask for than that?

Teamcasa:
Amen brother!:wink:

I'm so lucky! There is so little drama in my house, now that my daughter is married!
Here teenage years were damn near Shakespearian. :blinking:

Dave

So... your telling me the next eight to ten years is going to be like a soap opera? :huh: My daughter is only 10, and a drama queen. :rofl3:

Is there a "pimp my scooter" show on somewhere?
I saw some pimped RBs on RB-world...

I have neither :(

Ladies- I'm still waiting on that beer!

As long as we have to wait for the beer...:popcorn:

Can someone pimp my snorkle
I like it in stainless steel with those fast flames on the side

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom