What to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't be silly, McLaren don't make DSLR's!!! They make motor vehicles.

I think the Nikon D300 is what you are trying to point out, but, it is well beyond his budget.

Z...

Okee Dok Kee there professor!

There is a MB/McLaren SLR - but I don't think it's what the previous poster had in mind:

slr.jpg

Fully equipped for around 1000X the OP's budget...:D

If you can spend a couple hundy more I've got a setup I'm about to put up for sale. Here's the details. You could opt for just the Fantasea strobe and not the YS-90 which will probably do a solid job for you, worked really well for me. It's a 9.0MP camera that has full manual mode and shoots RAW. I'm selling it because I just dropped $3K in a video setup. The setup for sale only has about 15 dives on it and is in like new condition. The YS-90 strobe I bought used and has some more signs of wear but worked perfectly the one time I took it out. The wide angle adapter is pretty keen for topside photography.

Here's the details:
FujiPricing.jpg

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom