what you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM_cappie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
love it? or do you hate it?.....personally I still don't know if it will hold up, but love how it came out anyways.

Attachments

• DSCN1158.jpg
    DSCN1158.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN1159.jpg
    DSCN1159.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 135
That is kinda cool.

A friend of mine who does airbrush work was going to paint one of his AL80's to look like it had an exploded out the side.

love it? or do you hate it?.....personally I still don't know if it will hold up, but love how it came out anyways.

Do you love it is probably more important. I think it looks cool not my taste but still think it looks good. How did you do it?

I had it airbrushed....aiming for a old rusty metal riveted together kind of look....its defiantly different and at this point I like it.

I had it airbrushed....aiming for a old rusty metal riveted together kind of look....its defiantly different and at this point I like it.

Yes, it "defiantly" looks better :wink:

I'm with you and am curious how well it will hold up in salt water.

Pretty cool looking.

You could then pull up to the dive site in this.

2011-11-05_15-30-53_442.jpg

Yes, it "defiantly" looks better :wink:

lol...I guess spell check took what I meant to say and elaborated a little....

I haven't had a chance to get it wet. I pretty much just put it back together and snapped some shots before heading down to DEMA...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom