Whats left in Hatteras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hex92

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got my boat tickets in the mail today for diving in Hatteras April 23-25. I am diving with Lynhaven's boat out of Oden's Dock. I have only passed through Hatteras on the way to and from Ocracoke Island so I don't have a clue as to what it around there. Plus I don't know what is left after Isabel.

Anyone have a good suggestion of where to stay down there? Preferavly close to Oden's Dock. -which I assume is a marina and not some guy named Odens dock :wink:

hex92:
Anyone have a good suggestion of where to stay down there? Preferavly close to Oden's Dock. -which I assume is a marina and not some guy named Odens dock :wink:

Try Hatteras Harbor Marina if you want an efficiency style room. Burrus Motor Court is across from Oden's, cheap but you get what you pay for. The Holiday Inn Express - expensive and not sure if you get what you pay for. There's also ..hang on, brain fart. I'll have to walk outside and look at the sign. OK, it's the Hatteras Marlin Motel.

I can come up with some more if you don't find anything there. Let more know if you need more names, numbers, etc.

www.outerbanksdiving.com

obxdivemaster:
Try Hatteras Harbor Marina if you want an efficiency style room. Burrus Motor Court is across from Oden's, cheap but you get what you pay for. The Holiday Inn Express - expensive and not sure if you get what you pay for. There's also ..hang on, brain fart. I'll have to walk outside and look at the sign. OK, it's the Hatteras Marlin Motel.

I can come up with some more if you don't find anything there. Let more know if you need more names, numbers, etc.

www.outerbanksdiving.com

Thanks for the info. I'll be getting Nitrox fills from yall in a couple of weeks. And based on your post in the other thread I may be diving the 701 with ya.

I just finished updating our web site. Go to www.outerbanksdiving.com and select the lodging link from the left panel. It's got all the numbers and web site links for every place we could think of that's still standing.

Also, let me know what you think of the website. It's the first public site I've done.

Back
Top Bottom