What's this fish?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

According to some people, if the "village" would have done "it's" job, there wouldn't been an idiot to lose. :d

Juvenile inverted gill reef grouper.

Black spot on tail ... I vote for Coney. If you were looking for the fish by color, in the fish id books or charts that I've seen, a coney's color appears brown or dark red, due to loss of oranges and reds underwater. Were you diving at a shallow depth on a sunny day?

According to some people, if the "village" would have done "it's" job, there wouldn't been an idiot to lose. :d

How true....but really how many "villages" have you ever seen in Texas:D I think it is a Canuks attempt at humor:wink:

How true....but really how many "villages" have you ever seen in Texas:D I think it is a Canuks attempt at humor:wink:
Me thinks he could be a Texan disguised as a Canuck. We sold our humour to the States.:wink:

Black spot on tail ... I vote for Coney. If you were looking for the fish by color, in the fish id books or charts that I've seen, a coney's color appears brown or dark red, due to loss of oranges and reds underwater. Were you diving at a shallow depth on a sunny day?

This shot was at Punta Tunich at about 40-50' depth on a sunny day with an Inon D2000 strobe.

Back
Top Bottom