What's wrong with OMS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do they have both? It's not at all clear what style the 32# wing is and I can't get a straight answer from anyone - not even the company itself.

At DEMA last year they only had a horseshoe.

There are plenty of other (better) wing manufacturers out there, I'd be looking to them for a wing instead, even if OMS has a donut wing.

Ben

Well, the purpose of the query was more to win an argument with chrpai than it was to actually get info about the wing :wink:

I like my Pioneer but Chris is a little too cheap to buy one :p

jonnythan:
Well, the purpose of the query was more to win an argument with chrpai than it was to actually get info about the wing :wink:

I like my Pioneer but Chris is a little too cheap to buy one :p

Maybe you should call OMS and ask someone with a pulse?

845-692-3600

Oh come on, what fun is that?

jonnythan:
Chrpai got the same type of response

I like the one Chrpai got better:

"Before I give you our answer please inform the reason for the question."

FWIW: I don't see any indication on their website that they have anything more than one style of the 32# wing [well, aside of red vs. black], and the position of the webbing at the bottom in the picture makes it hard to tell if the air bladder is continous through the bottom or not.

Having had to deal with Chrpai and his "interesting" thought processes, I would strongly suspect that the answer is the opposite of whatever he is arguing.

Spectre:
I like the one Chrpai got better:

"Before I give you our answer please inform the reason for the question."

FWIW: I don't see any indication on their website that they have anything more than one style of the 32# wing [well, aside of red vs. black], and the position of the webbing at the bottom in the picture makes it hard to tell if the air bladder is continous through the bottom or not.

I have that 32 lb wing. It's a continuous bladder (not horseshoe).

Back
Top Bottom