What's your best Fiji story, land based or liveboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We are considering Fiji, I have heard the northern Lau group is good, how do I get there? Is liveaboard the best way to go?
( Aggressor or Nai'a or what? ) We would go to celebrate our anniversary next June.

thanks
Caymaniac:)

Originally posted by caymaniac
We are considering Fiji, I have heard the northern Lau group is good, how do I get there? Is liveaboard the best way to go?
( Aggressor or Nai'a or what? ) We would go to celebrate our anniversary next June.

thanks
Caymaniac:)

Crystal Divers used to operate out of the Lomaloma Resort, offering magnificent diving around the island of Vanuabalavu at that beautiful resort. I have no idea whether the resort still operates or, if so, whether or not there's a good dive operation there. Vanaubalavu used to be (and probably still is) difficult to get to: fly into Nadi, catch a plane to Suva, then transfer to the once or twice per week flight to Vanuabalavu.

Crystal Divers moved to the northern tip of Viti Levu, about a two hour drive from Nadi, several years ago and offers fine diving in the Bligh Waters. The Wananavu Beach Resort is a nice place to stay in that area. (If you have more questions, I may not answer for about three weeks; I'm on my way tonight to Fiji - Crystal Divers and Wananavu, of course!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom