What's your Fav Cave Diving place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where is Dos Pisos? I haven't heard of that one.

Downstream Indian will blow your socks off on how big it is. If you desire to do Indian or Hart,let me know when you have 100 cave dives (Abe Davis,Wakulla Bronze),because I guide there.

Rose is unique in that it is a swallet,so the system is a syphon,so viz never really gets very good. Rose is not available for recreational diving,but only science research-which I do.
Thanks Kelly, I'm sure you or one of the guides will hear from me the very day I qualify, about diving hart. :D For now, I just have apprentice (and got it recently at that), so I'm at 0 dives. :doh2:

Where is Dos Pisos? I haven't heard of that one.
according to here

"This beautiful cave system is located at RANCHO CAMPE SINO (The Farmer), It is 4 kilometers south of Cenote Cristal on the west side of Highway 307

This cave system is 1 kilometer into the jungle and will require sherpas to move the equipment

Robbie Schmittner considers this cave system the most beautiful of all in the Riviera Maya. That is one hell of a compliment!"

according to here

This cave system is 1 kilometer into the jungle and will require sherpas to move the equipment

Ahhh....sorta like the old days at NaHoch when you had to leave the note in the tree for the NaHoch boys to bring the horses for the gear.......

Miss those days......Altournative sure wrecked it, didn't they?

Thanks Kelly, I'm sure you or one of the guides will hear from me the very day I qualify, about diving hart. :D For now, I just have apprentice (and got it recently at that), so I'm at 0 dives. :doh2:

Will look forward to it. I never get tired of Hart.

I can't wait to do Cave 2, so some of these places are open to me!

i don't think i've seen enough to pick a favorite...they all are!

Jackson Blue is definitely my favorite easy access cave to dive. Lots to see there and so much of it different.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom