what's your favorite diving related movie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree with SHPWRCKDVR that movie inspire me to dive specially the underwater love scene........

I think it was True Lies (Ah-nald).

Dude comes up from a dive, peels off his exposure suit (he's wearing a tux under the suit) and rolls into a black tie party without missing a beat.

THAT is some undergarment. Nice Surface Interval. No doubt he has earned the Tuxedo diving specialty card.

K

Mo2vation once bubbled...
I think it was True Lies (Ah-nald).

Dude comes up from a dive, peels off his exposure suit (he's wearing a tux under the suit) and rolls into a black tie party without missing a beat.

THAT is some undergarment. Nice Surface Interval. No doubt he has earned the Tuxedo diving specialty card.

K
Talk about impressive pickup lines .. or enterances...

..my tuxedo card..

one "C-card" worth getting for bragging rights

James Cameron "Classic" :)

Love the opening scene... leave your wetsuits at home!!!!\

Also, Shark Attack 2.... first time I hear someone weep in a regulator... and a shark growl :)

The Evil Below; wetsuits optional in that one too.

And last but not least, Bimini Code.... not very good on scene continuity, but nice to see the girls outnumber the guys :)

Also, Shark Attack 2.... first time I hear someone weep in a regulator... and a shark growl

You can also hear a great shark growl..no...more like a roar in Jaws 2. A scene when the shark almost gets Sean when he's being pulled out of the water onto the sailboat. I hate that scene for that very reason. Sounds like a lion to me!

JHAM once bubbled...
"Ghosts of the Abyss" It is a great IMAX production about the Titanic.

...then Coral Reef Adventure is right up there with them. I can't wait for that to come out on DVD -- although it will likely be some time before it does, and it will lose the IMAX effect on a small screen.

... had Sharon Stone planning a 300 metre (1000 foot) dive using the PADI Wheel, on open circuit.

There was one Cowes Week (Isle of Wight, England, yachting regatta, biig drinking binge on last Friday night) where I borowed the school's very powerful RIB and took six of us to the binge. I had a membrane dry suit that had feet that were too big, that I used for skippering the RIB, so I got my suit on and then put the dry suit on over the top and I actually did the "Get off the boat in dive gear, peel it off and have a proper suit on underneath" when we arrived. Everyone else had to go to their hotel and get showered and changed.

NatureDiver once bubbled...

You can also hear a great shark growl..no...more like a roar in Jaws 2. A scene when the shark almost gets Sean when he's being pulled out of the water onto the sailboat. I hate that scene for that very reason. Sounds like a lion to me!

Ya someone forgot to tell the makes that sharks don't have lungs...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom