Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Night dive at my local mudhole. Solo dive, 70 minutes, max depth 17 fsw.

I found an opalescent squid in the process of catching dinner ...

IMG_5962.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Night dive at my local mudhole. Solo dive, 70 minutes, max depth 17 fsw.

I found an opalescent squid in the process of catching dinner ...

IMG_5962.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Niiiiiiiiiiice shot! I'm only diving in my dreams.

Went to visit the Jura (sunken paddle steamer) in lake constance today. 37m max depth, 42 minute total dive time, 10min deco.

And I surfaced with 70bar (1k psi) in my 12l/200 (85 cu.ft@3000psi) tank...

Must check for gills...

Gerbs

Hey, it's me again. Dived the usual winter dive (wetsuit) from our house on the Nova Scotia coast. Managed to get 30', but the hands freezing did me in-only 16 minutes. Guess I'll just have to go for those 3-fingered mits. Bottom temp. down to 37F. Can't wait 'til May for that 2 weeks in Padre Island, TX--plan to do one of those oil rigs in 77F water.

On Friday, February 5th The Nubble, York Beach, Maine. Viz was great. 30+ feet, minimal wave action at the entry/exit, some ice on the ledges made for cautious footing going in and out, sunny, air temp about 20 F and water 37 F. Critters: mostly small stuff...many red gilled nudibranchs, juv lump fish hanging out in the kelp, a few juv lobsters tucked in the crevices and one small sea raven. For some reason I had the whole place to myself!! :)

In my dreams last night. Cant wait anymore to get back in the water, has been 6 days since last dive. Getting convulsions :help:

i dove into bed. too cold to dive anywhere around here

Dove into a 3 ft snowbank to get to the downspouts on my house to dig them out to prevent ice daming. And more is predicted for Tue. Spring can't come fast enough

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom