Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did three dives at Ginnie Springs on Saturday. First time there, first time in a cavern. Fun time at Megadive.

Did 2 dives east of Santiago Island (Monkey Island) looking for new dive sites on Saturday. The first one (65') was a bust (sandy bottom little marine life except for star fish and Conch) and when we surfaced our boat had moved with the waves 300-400m away. Damn sandy bottom. Swam and caught it before the sharks got courious.

2nd dive (35') was at another site and we finally found a good spot. Great coral, marine activity and the biggest Hog Fish I have ever seen down here. A good hour of bottom time and well worth the wasted first dive. Good place to go back to.....

Local quarry in Southern Germany, 61min, max 22m, very pleasant temperatures (13°C) above 8m or so.

Quite a difference to my last 4 dives which happened to be about 3 wks ago on the Philippines :)

Well, it wasn't today, but last week we were in St. Croix and I did 6 dives with Cane Bay Scuba. We did the Cane Bay wall, the Salt River mouth east and west, and the old rubble site called "Armageddon" as well as a nice dive under the Fredriksted Pier. Great dives, and top marks for Cane Bay Scuba. They did a great job.

Did a shore dive Sun. from Dauphin I., AL. Sucked. Tomorrow will dive Biloxi Bay, MS. Will suck. Still hoping for a charter.

0-3' viz is usual in the area (at Dauphin was 6"), as is maybe 10 feet depth if lucky, and in Miss. a whole lot of mud.

Back
Top Bottom