Where to buy a drysuit in Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akforsyth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So I think I am going to be shopping for a new suit here ight quick again and was wondering where is a good place to buy one up here. Was looking at a BARE ATR HD and my LDS does not want to deal with Bare right now because of a dispute they are having. Thanks.

akforsyth once bubbled...
So I think I am going to be shopping for a new suit here ight quick again and was wondering where is a good place to buy one up here. Was looking at a BARE ATR HD and my LDS does not want to deal with Bare right now because of a dispute they are having. Thanks.

Where are you in BC? You could order it from Alberta. Ocean Sports had their Bare Next Gen for on sale for $699 Can.

Look up Northern Tech Divers in Canada. I bought an ATR Light in January from them and have been VERY happy with them.

My friend just bought an ATR HD from Dan's Scuba in Canada as well. They are both great people to deal with.

I bought the BARE CT400 undies, he bought the Weezle undies.

He also bought the Diving Concepts dry gloves. We both bought Halcyon Balanced P-Valves as well.

Good luck.

PM me if you want to tell Northern Tech I sent you - might save ya a few bucks...

I payed $785 US for the Bare ATR HD from Dan's in Canada.

I paid about that for my ATR Light from Northern Tech Divers...I HATE you Taat2d!

Just kidding!

I just bought a brand new ATR-HD from www.divesource.com for $1200 canadian (which is about $800 US). For a couple extra bucks, I'm getting some custom work done.

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
I bought the BARE CT400 undies, he bought the Weezle undies.

Never heard of the CT400 and it's not listed on their website.

Just checked the listing on divesource, 1399.00, same as everywhere else at the moment. Thinking this is a conspiracy, they all have the same price....:)

Back
Top Bottom