Where to buy Fabers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TLada

Registered
Reaction score
I am interested in buy in Faber 100's for doubles. I like size dimensions at 7.25 and standard fill pressures of 3100 cu ft. I think this will yeild a near perfect streamlining of gear with tolerable sizes and weights - similar to standard 80's yet being negative when empty.

Can any clue me in as to who sells these?

TLada:
I am interested in buy in Faber 100's for doubles. I like size dimensions at 7.25 and standard fill pressures of 3100 cu ft. I think this will yeild a near perfect streamlining of gear with tolerable sizes and weights - similar to standard 80's yet being negative when empty.

Scubapro or OMS reailers are known to sell Faber Cylinders. http://www.faber-italy.com/

Firstly, Fabers are rated in PSI, not cubic feet. They are rated at 3180 + which = 3500 psi and 102 cubic feet. They have 3/4" neck threads. I have two for sale at $180 each + shipping. New, never used but require hydro. Black, O2 clean, DIN or YOKE valve. Private mail if interested.
OMS is a ripoff.
Pesky

TLada:

If you talking low pressure your wrong on the dia. I beleive you have to go to high pressure tanks to get the 7.25 dia.
Something don't sound right with what you said.
Faber makes tanks for different brands so be sure of the ones you want.
Fred

Who are you talking to? You might want to clarify that. Also, the original poster, Tlada, said nothing about 'low pressure tanks'. Neither did I.

fgray1:
If you talking low pressure your wrong on the dia. I beleive you have to go to high pressure tanks to get the 7.25 dia.
Something don't sound right with what you said.
Faber makes tanks for different brands so be sure of the ones you want.
Fred

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom