Where to Start??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have just been given the gift of a Nikon CoolPix L11, with Ikelite housing and the D51 strobe setup. Can someone tell me where to start to begin reading on how best to use a camera like this. I know this isn't a high end setup but should do fine for my personal pictures and use. So, where to start reading? Books, web-resources, etc.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Glen, congrats on the new toy. But you might want to post this in the underwater PHOTOGRAPHY section... :wink:

Don't laugh. The first thing you need to do is read your manuals. I can't tell you how much pertinent information is right in the small little books that come with our cameras, the problem is that we often don't take the time to read them. I think it is the tiny print that scares us away.

So get started with your manuals...and then I am sure someone will be able to recommend a good guide for you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom