Which Deco planning software do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anyone ever try decochek?

V-Planner with RD backup.

Same here.

RD just doesn't make my body feel as well as V-Planner. <shrugs> Everyone has a different physiology.

All the best, James

I dive RD so far, and my computer dives VPM, and so far we have been very happy together.

Gap and iDeco.

Honestly, I love ideco and usually add a couple extra minutes to the 20 and 10 ft stops. I cross check it with my buddy who uses vplanner. Ideco is really cheap and really awesome...

Yah, I like iDeco too. Brock did a great job. I just haven't yet had a reason to use it to plan any dives.

V-planer & V-planer live.

d-planner & v-planner

For software, I use V-Planner and MV-Plan

I use v-planner, ideco and gap

Randy

Gap and iDeco.

Which schedules do you chaps (hi Sas) take on the dive.

anyone ever try decochek?

Until recently I had no idea of the existence of the AB2 algorithm. If it gives reasonable curves for the various dives being done it sounds like a simple & elegant approach though. Have you any good links to source material.

I use Suunto's new dive planner and have removed v planner. Worth a look at.

As you plan and simulate different dive profiles, the dive planner creates ascent profiles based on your selected gases. By adjusting your decompression gases, you can see what effect the changes have on other parameters like decompression time, partial pressure and tissue saturation. The dive planner also gives you partial pressure, continuous flow gas mixing instructions for your planned dive which you can print out and take to a dive shop if you're not mixing yourself.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom