Which Dry Suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny_Rocket

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm looking at buying a drysuit within the next couple of months. I have my eyes on the DUI Signature Series. I figure if I'm going to buy one, might as well have it custom fit with the accessories that I want. However DUI are the only drysuits that my "local" shop offers. Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks
Jon

Jonny_Rocket:
Hello all,
I'm looking at buying a drysuit within the next couple of months. I have my eyes on the DUI Signature Series. I figure if I'm going to buy one, might as well have it custom fit with the accessories that I want. However DUI are the only drysuits that my "local" shop offers. Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks
Jon

DUI's are the gold standard of the dryuit industry, you won't go wrong getting a DUI suit. I dive a TLS350 and love it to death.

However, there are other manufacturer's. Viking, Mobby's, Andy's, BARE, to name a few. Just remember, fit is the most important thing with a drysuit. A DUI Signature Series will be made perfect for you.

Mel

This months Scuba Diving mag reviews 19 drysuits. Check it out.

Favorites are the DUI 350 and the Whites Catalyst w/quadflex.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom