which one big eyes or x-vision?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opiniongirl:
does the x-vision give you X-RAY vision?

If so, I'd definately buy that one!!!!

Yes, yes it does.

jagfish:
Have the X vision and love the field of view. Light coming in from the side through the clear skirt does bother me sometimes...Next mask I will likely go for a black skirt mask if I can find one I like...

you can actually get an X-Vision with black skirt.

MN Lakeman:
X vision is my pick - & seems to be a hit w/ many others. Check out earlier post on this subject. My question is same as many of the other posts: where can you find a spare strap, since it is fairly unique?????

I went to an LDS that deals with Mares, and they gave me a strap that is thinner than standard (made by Cetacea, I believe) that fits the mask very well. It has fewer adjustment stops than the original, however. I'll probably splurge and get a slap strap this winter.

Consider Cressi's new Matrix. Basically a new version of the Big Eyes, and it's actually lower profile.

Cressi Big Eyes (I also like the Matrix better!)

the Matrix also comes in two sizes which I don't think the others do. Tried on a Matrix and do have to agree that it is better (low volume).

The Matrix is cool but it's not available with a black skirt as far as I know.

I have the X-Vision. I have been using it for about a year and a half with no problems. My only thing I would add to a wish list is for a standarized strap.

ScubaDadMiami:
I have the X-Vision. I have been using it for about a year and a half with no problems. My only thing I would add to a wish list is for a standarized strap.

Big Eyes - Black Skirt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom