Question Which OPVs are compatible with the Razor wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guille G

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello folks! As the title says, does anyone know what OPV type is used by Razor? I can't find the info on their website (which still uses Flash and has dead links everywhere - clearly they are not very interested in an online business or presence, but I digress).

Funny anecdote: I wrote to DGX to ask whether any of the three OPVs they sell would fit a Razor wing. Their answer? "We don't carry Razor so we can't tell you, have you tried asking on Scubaboard?". So, this is an official resource. Some of you guys should really be collecting customer support fees and sales commissions from across the industry.

Just to answer my own question in case anyone else is asking the same - the Dive Rite OPV assembly is compatible with the Razor wing.

The folks at DRIS reached out to Razor and came back with an answer. Very good customer service experience, even though I hadn't actually bought anything from them yet. Thumbs up to those guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom