Whites 2009 Demo Tour!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHITES Justin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello Scubaboarders,

Whites is once again on the road conducting demo tours this January. Here are the dates and locations for this months demo tour:

Jan 9th - Ventura Dive and Sport
Ventura, California

Jan 13th - Beach Cities Scuba Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach, California

Jan 15th - Scuba Center Temecula
Temecula, California

Jan 17th - Ocean Enterprises
San Diego, California

Jan 20th - El Mar Diving Center
Mesa, Arizona

Jan 21st - Desert Divers Scuba Center
Tuscon, Arizona

Please contact the dive centers for details regarding times and locations for the demo day. This is a great chance for you to come and test dive the drysuit that everyone is talking about, the Fusion. I hope to see you there!

Regards,

Justin Balaski
Whites Manufacturing

Thanks for your help today , Justin! That was a great 1st dry experience. I have clearence from the boss to pull the trigger! Thanks for staying late.....

Danny

Justin!

I just got the word that Whites will be in Huntsville, AL on 17 Feb! That is GREAT NEWS! I've got a Catalyst 360, just ordered my Fusion and now need some extra accessories. I'm looking forward to seeing the travel crew again! My thanks to Whites for being so accessable to the dive community!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

I just wanted to post a quick follow up and thank Eric for driving to Huntsville (from Texas) today! The folks at Southeastern Divers Inc really appreciated the Fusion demo and presentation. Because of Eric's information a few Fusions were ordered and lots of accessories have been ordered as well. Thanks Eric and have a safe drive to Florida!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Well, I would like to thank you guys for taking time out of your busy work week to show your ongoing support, willingness to attend my events and listen to my " DRY " suit seminars. Also thanks to Greg and the staff at South Eastern Divers for always being so accommodating, friendly and making me feel at home. I look forward to seeing you guys, on your " DIVE B.C. " "THE WEST COAST ADVENTURE trip, ha, ha GREG now you have to run it!!! There was a lot of interest from El Paso all the way to Florida to run trips to the factory, and to dive Beautiful British Columba. Keep a look out for the power point presentation and video footage coming your way! if I don't already have you sold, you will be after seeing a giant pacific octopus. Great place to put some dives on your brand new FUSION.

PS: How is your new suit? Any dives scheduled?

Cheers,
" There are only two ways to dive, naked or dry " :devil:
-Eric-

Eric,

Sure enough, the two FUSIONS arrived the next morning (I knew we should have kept you in town). Everything appears in order and Dave and I are ready to try out the new gear this Sunday at the local quarry (still 46F at the bottom).

I'm also interested in the factory tour / dive BC event so I'll work on Greg and keep you in the loop. Oh yeah, SDI received notice of shipment on the FUSION rentals / demo suits yesterday so they should be good to go in about 7-10 days.

Finally, the next time you are in town, stay a bit longer so we can plan a beer run! The local micro-brewery is pretty good (but isn't quite up to Granville Island standards).

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Eric,
Garland, Texas will never be the same since you left. LOL
I can't even go to my local restaurants after all the fun. The guys are saying you use Jedi mind tricks on the local girls.
Several weeks after the event and our divers are still talking about how great the demo went.
I can't wait to sell my catalyst 360 and get into the Fusion.

Cheers,
Rich

Any plans to hit the Mid-Atlantic this year?

Yes, absolutely!! I'll let you know when and where in the next week. The first week in April I will be in Tampa Florida with the MOBILE DIVE UNIT , and hitting up the cave community, and heading north to D.C.

I'll keep ya posted on the stops!

Cheers,
-Eric-

Ha, ha, I don't know anything about Jedi mind tricks.......:crafty:... but I do know that the DEMO went really, really well! So thanks again Rich and staff at International Scuba for all your help and support. I definitely enjoyed my stay in Dallas and look forward to coming back. But before I do, I expect to see you on the " B.C. Trip " I'm going to get working on that material for you guys to preview the diving.

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,

-Peacock-

Back
Top Bottom