Whites demo truck in west coast?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Grapevine says you guys might be back in the Monterey area sometime in February. Any updates?

Keep your ear to the ground, and your eyes on either scubaboard or our website. I just chatted with the Trevor, the sales manager for California - the truck will be down there in Late Feb., early March.

The issue is really nailing down dealers to do the show with.

Hope to see you there!

Tyler

I had a pleasant conversation with Trevor. (I hope I got that right!) He was very helpful in giving me the advice I needed to make a buying decision. I also reminded him that on February 23, Catalina is having a harbor cleanup day and over 400 divers will be invading the island. Maybe a schedule change would be in order.

We Have now posted a schedule of events in the California area for Feb/Mar.

Visit this link for the schedule.

If you are after more specific info. I would encourage you to email each of the stores directly, or email Trevor Kirby (the sales manager for California and area) at trevork@whitesdiving.com
Until the Next Dive,
Tyler

How about for the St Louis area.

Phil

Trevor gave me this info....we are still waiting to have it added to our website.....

Bamboo Reef Diving Center
614 Lighthouse Ave
Monterey, California
ph 831 372-1685
email info@bambooreef.com
www.bambooreef.com
9-3pm Sat/ Sun Mar 1/2nd 2008, San Carlos Beach, Monterey California

Aquarius Dive Shop
2040 Del Monte Avenue
Monterey, California
ph 831 375-1933
aquariusds@sbcglobal.net
www.aquariusdivers.com
9-3pm Sat/ Sun Mar 1/2nd 2008, San Carlos Beach, Monterey California

Hope that helps!!

Tyler

Any idea yet on a Monterey/Bay Area schedule?

We Have now posted a schedule of events in the California area for Feb/Mar.

Visit this link for the schedule.

If you are after more specific info. I would encourage you to email each of the stores directly, or email Trevor Kirby (the sales manager for California and area) at tkirby@whitesdiving.com

Until the Next Dive,
Tyler

Tyler, do you mind double-checking Trevor's e-mail address? I tried to send a message to the address you gave and got a bounceback error twice.

Thanks,
John

Back
Top Bottom