Whites Fusion Bullet XXL/XXXL Drysuit with Sitech neck and wrist seals, dry gloves,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lann

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am selling a Whites fusion Bullet size XXL/XXXL with replaceable si-tech neck and wrist seals, dry gloves, and white's undergarment. The suit has been used for 3 dives and is in like-new condition. Comes with spare silicon neck and wrist seals. It fits me and I am 6'5" and 200lbs. This is an awesome drysuit but I have moved from California to Hawaii and no longer need the exposure protection. I purchased this from Dive Right in Scuba and have the receipt (~$2500). I've seen the same suit on ebay for $1800 without the gloves or undergarment so I'd like to receive about $1800 for everything. We can negotiate shipping.

Give me a call at (916)533-000 seven.

Pictures will be posted shortly.

whites_garment.jpgwhites_dry.jpgwhites_all2.jpgwhites_all.jpg

Price has been changed to $1700 for everything. Also note that this includes several extras such as a whites drysuit hood (size XL), whites booties, and drysuit inflator hose. Additionally the drysuit has the built-in pockets which usually cost extra.

---------- Post Merged at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 PM ----------

For those of you concerned with sizing please check out the whites sizing chart: http://www.scubatoys.com/store/drysuits/sizewhites.asp
Also, you can most likely go to a local scuba shop and give one a try.

You won't be able to reach me by phone until August as I will be in Thailand and then Japan. If you are interested then please send me a message via scubaboard or reply to this thread.

I'm back home now. The suit is still for sale and the price is dropped to $1600. Feel free to give me a call at (916)533-0007.

The suit is still for sale at $1600. I am willing to ship internationally. In order to calculate shipping the package is 16 x 16 inches (40.64 x 40.64 centimeters) and weighs 18.5 lbs (8.39 kg). It would be shipping form Honolulu, Hawaii zipcode 96815.

Hi Lann,
I may be interested in the Whites Fusion, but without the Bullet skin, as I plan to put a Tech skin over the "core". I would also want the ring, glove system and spare silicone neck and wrist seals, and inflator hose.
Unfortunately, I am on a "spouse imposed" budget. Please note that DRIS has a "Special" this week, which I'm considering, that consists of a new Whites Sport Tech with silicone neck and wrist rings for $1,599 (shipping included). I could also buy a Tech "skin" separately from DRIS for $249 and add it to the "core" of your Whites Fusion, if it makes economic sense to both of us.
I realize that this is a "bold" plan that I'm suggesting.
Please get back to me and let me know if you may be interested.
Thanks,
----Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom