Wanted White's Fusion Drysuit(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pogonotroph

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a White's Fusion Drysuit in 2XL/3XL.

Also looking for a Fusion in size S/M (or a women specific fit in M) for the wife.

I have a small one, it is brand new, never been dived.

My shop, FrankWhitesDiveShop has a few new old stock fusion suits for around $700 Cdn. Feel free to call. Also, this is one on usedvictoria.com
$800 · XL Whites Dry Suite

I have one also. It doesn't have the SLT system, but I would let it go for 600. Has brand new, untrimmed seals.

I am between sizes for sm/med and large/xlarge. But would be interested in one, preferably tech or bullet, but willing to take a sport. SLT is a must for me. Anyone with one of those sizes available?

I have a L/XL that I would part with. It has a new inflator valve and leak testd at the Frank Whites dive shop in Victoria. I am about 5.9 and 170. The suit fits me well. I t does have a bit of room in it for insulation. I would think it would fit someone a little smaller or a little bigger. It has the bullet skin and compresses the suit well. If you are interested I am looking for 600 canadian dollars.

Thanks Oceansrdeep. I forgot to close this threat as I have already purchased one.

Back
Top Bottom