White's Fusion Tech size 4xl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrotherBear

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is the largest Fusion Tech that White's makes and will fit a wide range of large people. Please go check their size charts for detail on that.
The fusion tech is a wonderful suit and I now five a smaller size... An accident kept me out of diving for almost a year and forced me to lose a lot of weight, hence the decision to go down a size.
This suit has a left leg pee valve, quick change seals, and I will include a set of silicone seals with the suit. I will also include an inflator hose and the neck seal tool.
The suit is in very good shape with only a few dives. The knees show a little wear but that is normal given the nature of the stretchy material.

$1000 plus actual shipping

PayPal only please.

I'm 6'2" and 270. Looks like the right size suit for me. My wife has a White's Fusion and loves it. What size were you when you wore it? What size boots (if any), undergarmets, bag,

I'm moving from Florida to SoCal so I need to get a drysuit. Thanks for your input.

My e-mail is dhejde@yahoo.com

Hi,
In responding to your question regarding my suit for sale on scuba board.

I am 5'11" tall and there was plenty of height left in the suit, at the time I bought it I had a huge belly and was afraid a smaller suit would be too tight.

My friend, who is a behemoth, tried it on and it fit him, barely. He is well over 6 feet tall and football player sized... Typical big swede huge shoulders, big gut, etc... the only issue he had was if the zipper was big enough for his s shoulders, he was able to squeeze in. This means it should fit any normal sized human.
His feet are size 14 and the booties for his stockinged fit fine, usually the extra gets stuffed in the toe or heel of your boots.
When I wore it it was with 4th element undergarments with a double layer on top... These are not included with the sale.
I used the sci tech glove system which work well, also not included.

This suit is incredibly flexible but takes practice to doom and dog easily as it is a two layer system. It has been described as putting on a condom over a trash bag :wink:

I'll copy this to a reply on SB but email will get quicker responses.

Thanks for the interest!

Ron

I'm 6'2" and 270. Looks like the right size suit for me. My wife has a White's Fusion and loves it. What size were you when you wore it? What size boots (if any), undergarmets, bag,
I'm moving from Florida to SoCal so I need to get a drysuit. Thanks for your input.

My e-mail is dhejde@yahoo.com

This is the largest Fusion Tech that White's makes and will fit a wide range of large people. Please go check their size charts for detail on that.
The fusion tech is a wonderful suit and I now five a smaller size... An accident kept me out of diving for almost a year and forced me to lose a lot of weight, hence the decision to go down a size.
This suit has a left leg pee valve, quick change seals, and I will include a set of silicone seals with the suit. I will also include an inflator hose and the neck seal tool.
The suit is in very good shape with only a few dives. The knees show a little wear but that is normal given the nature of the stretchy material.

$1000 plus actual shipping

PayPal only please.

Price reduced to $950.00 and will include a Weezil Extreme under garment in good shape. I also have Scubapro rockboots I can include, but I have small feet for my size... We'd have to compare notes on that.

Price reduced to $950.00 and will include a Weezil Extreme under garment in good shape. I also have Scubapro rockboots I can include, but I have small feet for my size... We'd have to compare notes on that.

Hi, is the suit still available?

Hi, is the suit still available?

I apologize to everyone who and questions about this suit in the last year.. I've been very out of touch and very dry :(

The suit is still available if you're still looking, Shawn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom